Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP) Brussels is currently looking to recruit a new Programmes Officer to join our growing volunteer staff of more than 30! The successful candidate will work under the direct management of the Director of Programmes to create, organise and moderate YPFP Brussels events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work under the direct management of the Director of the Programmes Team to plan, organise and moderate YPFP Brussels events and skills workshops in line with the strategy of the team and the YPFP Brussels branch
- Work with Communications team to design marketing materials
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Be self-motivated, reliable, proactive, well organised, and able to work efficiently and autonomously, as part of a small team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in event/conference management
- Good knowledge of global affairs and an interest in topics related to Environment, Energy Security, Innovation & Technology, Human Rights
- Required to commit to a minimum of 6 months as a member of the staff
- Required to attend monthly Programmes Team staff meetings and others as required
- Required time commitment of approximately 5 hours per week
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Candidates living in Brussels will be strongly preferred
Please note that YPFP Brussels is a volunteer-based organisation. All staff members are non-remunerated volunteers, donating their time alongside their own professional activity.
It is not required to be a YPFP member when applying but must confirm membership to be accepted for the position.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a CV to Franziska Krueger (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Radu Danu (Radu.Danu@ypfp.org). The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.