YPFP is a global, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization founded in 2004 that helps energize foreign policy discussions by making diverse, cross-sector Next Generation voices more informed and influential. Headquartered in Washington, DC, YPFP has branches in New York, London, Brussels, and engages an expanding global community of over 20,000 individuals.
YPFP London – Opportunities
This is an opportunity to join the growing team of YPFP London and be part of an engaged global community of young professionals. You will have the space to develop your own ideas, learn, drive change and make a contribution to our community of more than 500 members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Executive Director to revise member recruitment & benefits strategy
- Recruit new members and promote membership renewals
- Research, develop, and maintain sponsors to provide attractive member benefits
- Organize regular social events in coordination with Programs team
- Work with Communications team to design marketing materials (recruitment & benefits)
- Engage with members at events & respond to membership inquiries
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Be self-motivated, well organised and able to work efficiently and autonomously, as part of a small team
- Good knowledge of global affairs
- Required to commit to 6 months or more as volunteer staff
- Required to attend regular Membership staff evening meetings
- Required time commitment of 3-5 hours per week
- Required to respond to e-mails daily
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Must live in or near London
Please note that YPFP London is a volunteer-based organisation. All staff members are non-remunerated volunteers, giving up their time alongside their own professional activity.
Please also note that YPFP staff must be dues paying members of YPFP. You are not required to be a YPFP member to apply, but must confirm membership to be accepted to the position.
Please send a short cover letter and CV to YPFP London’s Executive Director, Gurjinder Dhaliwal at email@example.com