YPFP is a nonpartisan network of over 20,000 emerging global leaders, thinkers, and practitioners energizing the foreign policy landscape. Headquartered in D.C. with chapters across the world, we engage, build, and amplify an international community of young, dynamic, diverse leaders from all sectors to accelerate their impact on critical global challenges.
As part of the communications team, the Graphics Design Manager is responsible for maintaining YPFP-NY’s visual identity on popular social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Reporting to the Communications Director, the Graphics Design Manager will focus on creating graphics for YPFP-NY’s events — including book clubs, panel discussions, and socials — and our foreign affairs blog, Emerging Voices. Successful candidates will have an eye for color and experience working on platforms like Canva. We prefer that candidates be familiar with social media and marketing.
This position requires approximately 5 hours per week, and successful candidates will be able to make at least a one-year commitment to the role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the Communications Team to provide a robust promotion of events, blog posts, and other relevant items
- Sustaining YPFP-NY’s visual brand by developing graphics for events and blog posts
- Attending events and taking photos that can be used for future promotion
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent graphic design skills and be familiar with Canva. Attention to detail a must.
- An interest and understanding of world events
- An eye for what topics are newsworthy / worth pursuing with our communications efforts.
Eligibility and Selection:
Please note that candidates must be dues paying members of YPFP-NY. You are not required to be a YPFP-NY member to apply, but must confirm membership to be accepted to the position.
To apply, please email Colin Wolfgang at email@example.com.