Join YPFP's leadership laboratory, where you will gain unprecedented opportunities to develop and apply your leadership and management skills with a dynamic network of passionate, talented, and high-achieving Next Generation foreign policy professionals. Our volunteers are responsible for YPFP's success, and see their contributions make an impact every day.
- Build your resume!
- Develop valuable professional skills!
- Expand your professional and personal networks!
To apply for any of the following volunteer positions, please email a cover letter and your up-to-date résumé to email@example.com, and reference the position title in the subject of the email.
Please note that all YPFP team positions are unpaid and on a volunteer basis. You must be a dues-paying member to be offered a volunteer position.
- Social Media
- Content Creation
Discussion Group Program
- Africa Chair
- Co-Chair Energy and Environment Discussion Group
- Co-Chair French Language Group
- International Trade & Finance Chair
- Spanish Language Chair
- Russia Language Chair
- Events Manager (multiple positions)