Join YPFP's leadership laboratory, where you will gain unprecedented opportunities to develop and apply your leadership and management skills with a dynamic network of passionate, talented, and high-achieving foreign policy professionals. Our volunteers are responsible for YPFP's success, and see their contributions make an impact every day.
- Build your resume!
- Develop valuable professional skills!
- Expand your professional and personal networks!
To apply for any of the following volunteer positions, please email a cover letter and your up-to-date résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the position title in the subject of the email.
Please note that all YPFP team positions are unpaid and on a volunteer basis. You must be a dues-paying member to be offered a volunteer position.
Events and Programming Team
- Communications Officer
- Social Media Officer - Twitter
- Social Media Officer - Facebook
- Events Officers (multiple positions available)
- Communications and Marketing Director
- Membership and Partnerships Director
- Programming Manager – Professional Development
- Programming Manager – Foreign Policy
Want to get involved but don't see a role that encompasses your skills? Send us your resume with a brief description of what skills you can bring to the team and how you can make the YPFP NY team better! Email email@example.com.