Volunteer Web Coordinator
The web coordinator will work as an administrator to Young Professionals in Foreign Policy’s website and assist in managing content and maintaining web design.
The web coordinator will report to the Director of Technology Infrastructure and work closely with the Chief of Staff and YPFP President.
A website coordinator will work as an administrator to YPFP's websites, managing content, maintaining Web design and answering web and technology related questions. The website coordinator will serve as a liaison between the YPFP website and the rest of the YPFP branches and staff. It will be their responsibility to ensure the website is functioning in working order and has the most updated content. Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology are highly sought-after qualities in a website coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for publishing content, updating content, as well as fixing errors and broken pages.
- Maintain continuity across the YPFP platform and support all staff in content management and development.
- Develop new and exciting ideas for keeping the YPFP website fresh and up-to-date.
- Oversee and track analytics for all YPFP platforms in coordination with the YPFP communications team.
- Support the YPFP staff with Web issues.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across teams & provide excellent management and work collaboratively with staff, management, and IT support.
- NationBuilder Design platform, Wordpress Design platform
- Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Time Commitment: 12-15 hours per month, with more time during peak event season.
To begin the application process please send a cover letter, your resume and some samples of your work to email@example.com, with the heading Web Coordinator Application.