We put participants into an interactive course that models a cold war era exercise of spy vs spy. This model is not only exiting but also incredibly informative. You will not be a trained surveillance operator after this course, but you will have a basic understanding of personal safety and an acute awareness of your surroundings.
More about this course: Participants will receive classroom instruction and then be put into a live exercise. Students will be deployed into the surrounding neighborhood to load and retrieve dead drops, avoid detection and ultimately try to not be caught. Students will improve their observational skills by working on a counter-surveillance team and applying their knowledge of operational activities to the exercise. Students will be practicing basic personal safety, situational awareness and how to protect themselves when traveling abroad or living in a foreign country or here in the US.
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
• Be able to describe various surveillance detection and counter surveillance methods
• Be able to analyze what hostile surveillance looks like and how to detect its presence
• Improve their physical surveillance abilities
• Understand physical surveillance techniques, types, concepts and uses
• Recognize surveillance detection and counter surveillance efforts
• Conceptually, plan a surveillance and surveillance operation
• Be able to employ basic surveillance detection methods
• Analyze qualities & characteristics of good physical surveillance