Are you a motivated and creative individual looking to make a global impact? YPFP is seeking a Staff Recruitment Specialist.
The Staff Recruitment Specialist reports to the the Director, Human Capital. He or she will assist in recruitment and retention of new staff, including participating in the Recruiting Working Group, developing staff recruitment strategies, and assisting with onboarding new staff members
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize recruitment strategies for all departments with staffing needs;
- Organize and participate in the Recruiting Working Group;
- Maintain and update staff openings page;
- Assist with other projects as assigned by leadership;
- Onboard and assist with new staff joining YPFP; and
- Participate in monthly meetings with YPFP DC Staff.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Current, dues-paying YPFP member
- The ability to dedicate up to 10 hours per week to YPFP
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience in human capital preferred but not required
- Knowledge of basic Google applications
How to apply
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and resume. Please include the position title in the subject line.