Are you a motivated and creative individual looking to make a global impact? Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP) is seeking a Human Capital Specialist. Human Capital Specialists serve a vital role engaging in the professional development of YPFP staff.
Human Capital is a vital component of YPFP. It assists in the recruitment, engagement, retention, and development of staff members. Currently, Human Capital is working on several exciting projects, including writing a staff development newsletter, developing programs for staff on topics such as social media, and working on the Staff Handbook.
The Staff Recruitment Specialist serves under the the Director of Human Capital within the Operations Team. They will assist in recruitment and retention of new staff, including participating in the Recruiting Working Group, developing strong staff recruitment strategies, and assisting with onboarding new staff members
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize recruitment strategies for all COAs with staffing needs;
- Organize and participate in the Recruiting Working Group;
- Maintain and update staff openings page;
- Assist with other projects as assigned by leadership;
- Onboard and assist with new staff joining YPFP; and
- Participate in monthly meetings with members of Human Capital, Operations, and YPFP DC Staff
- Eligibility & Requirements:
- Current, dues-paying YPFP member
- The ability to dedicate up to 10 hours per week to YPFP
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience in human capital preferred but not required
- Knowledge of basic Google applications
- How to apply
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and resume. Please include the position title in the subject line.