Are you a motivated and creative individual looking to make a global impact? Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP) is seeking a Human Capital Specialist. Human Capital Specialists serve a vital role engaging in the professional development of YPFP staff.
Human Capital is a vital component of YPFP. It assists in the recruitment, engagement, retention, and development of staff members. Currently, Human Capital is working on several exciting projects, including writing a staff development newsletter, developing programs for staff on topics such as social media, and working on the Staff Handbook.
The Staff Development Specialist serves under the the Director of Human Capital within the Operations Team. They will assist staff development functions including planning and hosting Staff Leadership Training seminars, develop the internal staff newsletter, and assist in onboarding new staff members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Onboard and assist with new staff joining YPFP;
- Develop content for the internal staff newsletter, plan the SLTs, and assist with onboarding new staff members;
- Assist with other projects as assigned by leadership; and
- Participate in monthly meetings with members of Human Capital, Operations, and YPFP DC Staff
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Current, dues-paying YPFP member
- The ability to dedicate up to 10 hours per week to YPFP
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience in human capital preferred but not required
- Knowledge of basic Google applications
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and resume. Please include the position title in the subject line.