We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
This is a Japanese-language reporter position (1 year contract), for DealWatch to provide news on Japan's capital market. The job requirements include conducting interviews, collecting market comments and writing news stories and analysis, such as deal evaluation, deals pipelines and special features.
- Collect data, comments and other relevant information on new issues in Japan’s capital market. The needed data, comments and information are about terms and conditions of each new issue, lists of new issues, self-registrations and so on.
- Write articles and create tables on new issues and related subject about Japan ECM/DCM based on interviews with issuers, bankers, investors and financial authorities. The articles include not only news alerts and news stories but also pipelines, market analysis and special feature.
- Help implement the annual DealWatch Awards and publish its Yearbook. The work includes interviews with award applicants, selection of winners and creation of stories and tables related to the awards.
- Establish good relationship with capital market participants and DW audiences such as bankers, issuers and investors.
- Honor Trust Principles, Code of Conduct and other rules of ethics as Thomson Reuters employee.
- At least, three years of work experience in financial industry
- Good understanding of capital market activities in Japan and overseas.
- Self motivated
- Can organize the tasks priorities and complete them in time
- Ability to write stories in short time
- Keep stories by deadline
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Native command of Japanese
- English language skills of hearing and writing.
How to Apply:
Website of Thomson Reuters