European Diagnostic Manufacturers Association (EDMA) is an international, non-profit organisation representing the interests of the medical in vitro diagnostics (IVD) industry in Europe. Its mission is to promote the value of IVDs in delivering sustainable and effective public health systems, and provide technical, regulatory and market research information to its members.
For their offices in Brussels, they are looking for a Regulations and Industrial Policy Officer.
- Contact point for EDMA Members for In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices, (mainly technical & environmental projects)
- Prepare correspondence, e-mails, newsletters & website content
- Research & analyse information & draft briefing documents to inform EDMA Members & enable advocacy
- Brief Medtech, Members, EU Institutions, Policy Makers & Partners
- Prepare & participate in EDMA Committees & Working Groups meetings & teleconferences, including agenda, minutes & follow-up of action points
- Represent EDMA at external meetings & conferences
- Implement Regulatory & Industrial Policies
- Desire to become an expert in IVD, European Regulatory & Industry Policy Issues
- University Degree in Medical, Life Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, Legal, or Environmental disciplines. .
- 2 years + experience with an IVD company, in the laboratory field OR with regulatory or policy making at the EU level
- Fluency in English written and oral
- Excellent communication ability at all levels
- Process oriented
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare sector a plus
- Experience with a Trade Association a plus
How to apply:
Please upload your CV at this link: http://www.profilegroup.com/en/offres-demploi-detail.asp?id=9452
The reference number for this function is: EA9452
For questions, please contact Emma Waites on 02 738 02 63 / 0475 614967