The Public Affairs Manager will represent Danfoss and their interests in Brussels, namely with EU MPs and Commission members as well as professional and trade associations and other relevant bodies.
The main current high level issues are:
- energy efficiency (e.g. agenda for energy 2020 and 2030): lifting the agenda setting by raising the awareness of the need and potential for improved energy efficiency, making sure eco design, eco labels and building codes take into account the optimal solutions;
- refrigerant gases - greenhouse gases regulations with the phase out of HFC;
- trade related issues with the potential impact on European industrial production of (free) trade agreements with other large industrial powers like India, China or Brazil.
- Master degree;
- Proven track record of about 10 years in Public Affairs managing stakeholders at European level;
- Good understanding and knowledge of global warming and related energy saving issues (and their technologies) across Europe;
- Fluent English and at least one other language (preference is given to French).
Please send your application to search [at] hoffman-associates.be