CTP is a privately held small business based in Alexandria, VA. Since 1993, we have provided trade and security services for government and corporate clients in over 88 countries. We have domain expertise in Export Control, Law Enforcement, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Terrorism, Border Security, and related fields. Our division, the Criminal Justice Group, requires program assistance supporting a USG Agency client on international engagement programs throughout the globe. CTP currently supports the Department of State and Department of Defense on developing and delivering training, technical assistance and other outreach programs in support of US foreign policy missions and national security objectives.
Location - 300 N Lee St., Third Floor, Alexandria, VA 22304 [Old Town Alexandria]
- Full-time, in-office. Weekly telework day available after 90 days. International travel as needed. GS-7 pay scale.
- Assisting Program Managers with training data, metrics, and reporting in support of program monitoring & evaluation.
- Assisting Sr. Instructional Designer with course development projects.
- Project Management support, which may include travel to Africa, to assist Program Managers in running training courses.
- Assisting with business development tasks, including writing white papers and/or proposals.
- Bachelor's degree required (international relations, national security, criminal justice, or related field).
- 1-2 years of experience supporting a program.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle all logistic activities (movement of people and equipment around the globe, managing system tools, scheduling, inventory, project management).
- Passionate about data, instructional design, and international training.
- An excellent writer and detail-oriented editor.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Fluent English speaker. French as a secondary language would be very helpful, but not necessary.
- Willing to wear lots of different 'hats' to work on various projects, with various team members, to ensure successful project completion.
- USG work experience a plus.
- Living abroad in a third world country a plus.
How to Apply
Email Ms. April Deibert [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Subject line: Jr. Program Analyst. Please attach a resume and include a brief description of yourself, including how you would be a good fit for the position, in the body of the email. No cover letter required.
Deadline to Apply
ASAP. Interviews are taking place this week