Credit Suisse Group is a leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
The Private Banking Workplace and Analytics Business Analyst will work on a very fast-paced team, utilizing analytical expertise and tools to identify and solve problems. The BA will support the growth of our sales functions, client acquisition, and measurement of progress in our business.
- Working with IT, gathering business requirements, analyzing, and presenting findings to Management. Analyzing gaps in current platform and processes and determine solutions.
- Acquiring data from a number of sources including working directly with databases.
- Preparing ad-hoc data analyses and reports as required by management, especially excel and tableau (or similar) modeling. Presenting and explaining analyses to management and teammates.
- Developing powerpoint presentations for and on behalf of RM Strategy and Analytics team.
- Performing monthly tasks associated with compensation for 300+ Relationship Managers.
- Supporting compensation head in answering calls/questions from RMs on a daily basis.
- Creating models to calculate and analyze pricing impacts on compensation.
- Overseeing RM loan program reporting and collection.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 3-5 years experience in data analysis, research, wealth management, or consulting;
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience working with IT as a business analyst or project manager;
- Advanced Excel Modeling and Powerpoint skills;
- SQL and/or Tableau experience is a plus;
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Knowledge of financial markets, esp CFA interest/candidacy is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Ability to present ideas and concepts in a concise manner in front of a larger group.
How to Apply
Please use the following link to submit an application: https://credit-suisse.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/private-banking-workplace-and-analytics-analyst-19346.
Once you have applied to the position, please email the JobLink Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can forward your application to our Credit Suisse contact.