Changes and Updates
What We Collect
YPFP may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and other similar information.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to those web browser signals. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
How We Use This Information
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process donations, register or renew your membership, or receive information about a program;
- To alert you to YPFP’s latest announcements, important notices, and upcoming events;
- To help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and networking opportunities;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and YPFP;
- To protect YPFP’s rights or property or the safety of YPFP, our members, or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request; and
- To evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services and to conduct membership analysis and research to improve member services and communications.
How We Share This Information
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may have a right to access personal data, which we hold about you to the extent permitted by applicable law. You may have to offset any fees associated with pulling this information, but if you would like a copy of the information held on you, please request this info via email.
You also have a right to require the correction or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please request these changes or deletions via email.
Third Party Websites
We may contact you periodically by email, by mail or by telephone to provide you with information regarding events, programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you based on previous information you have given us, unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive marketing or market research communications from us.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing or market research communications from us, or would like us to stop processing your personal information in any other way, you can contact us by using our Contact Us information to let us know which types of communications you wish to stop receiving.
Email a friend
We may from time to time operate a 'refer a friend' or 'email a friend' service to enable you to recommend YPFP to a friend. If you use this facility please ensure that you have obtained your friend's consent prior to providing us with their personal information. When we contact your friend we will tell them the name and email address of the person who referred them. We will not use your friend's personal information for any other reason.
YPFP is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Sites are not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does YPFP knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Sites or submit any personally identifiable information to YPFP.
Your California Privacy Rights