The Foreign Policy Group – publisher of Foreign Policy magazine, ForeignPolicy.com, and FP Events – is the leading provider of insight and analysis for world leaders in business and government. Over the past forty years, FP has established itself as required reading for the most important decision-makers around the world. While other media companies have sharply reduced international coverage, FP has filled the gap with reporting and analysis our influential audience cannot find anywhere else. FP is a division of Graham Holdings Company. Please review http://fpgroup.foreignpolicy.com to learn more.
11 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036
The FP Group seeks a creative, results-oriented marketing manager who will work closely with our sales team to develop the innovative marketing strategies, programs and materials that will continue our rapid revenue growth. The successful candidate will be a vital resource for our national and international sales team and report directly to the Sr. Vice President, Global Advertising. The position will be based in our headquarters office in downtown Washington D.C. with the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Working with sales team to communicate FP’s value proposition to prospective clients
- Creating compelling sales collateral materials, templates, proposals and presentations under tight deadlines
- Establishing FP’s brand proposition with current and prospective clients with newsletters, events, social media and other targeted marketing initiatives
- Regularly evaluating FP’s competitive landscape as well as both internal and external marketing research to identify prospects and new ideas to generate revenue
- A quick learner unafraid of dreaming big
- A positive, collaborative personality
- Comfortable presenting to C-level clients and senior government official
- 2-4 years of marketing and/or sales experience especially with online media
- College or graduate degree from a top university preferred
- Strong interest in international relations, politics and media
- Excellent writing skills including ability to write persuasive proposals, web copy and other marketing collateral
- Graphic design skills helpful; Wordpress familiarity a bonus
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Amer Yaqub, Sr. Vice President, Global Advertising Sales, Foreign Policy Group, firstname.lastname@example.org. Top candidates can expect a quick response to schedule an interview.