Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is a top strategic research consultancy that advises many of the world’s most successful corporations, heads of state, and institutions. For over a decade, we have been passionate about helping our clients achieve better results by forging powerful connections with their audiences' values and emotions. From the President of the United States to Toyota and Intel, leading brands turn to us when they need to connect, compete, and convince.
By marrying our language expertise with innovative research, our consultants deliver insights-based strategies that achieve better results for our clients and help them connect with their audiences—resulting in historic victories, above-market performance, and stronger brands.
Location -Washington DC
Benenson Strategy Group (BSG) is seeking an Analyst in its Washington D.C. office. BSG is a top strategic research consultancy that advises clients by marrying their language expertise with innovative research. This proven approach results in historic victories, above-market performance, and stronger brands. From the President of the United States to heads of state around the world to Fortune 100 companies like Intel and Toyota, top brands turn to BSG when they need to connect, compete, and convince.
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical, communication and writing skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Conducts background research on companies, political candidates, campaigns, organizations, etc.
- Assists in writing proposals, questionnaires/surveys, strategic memos and presentations.
- Monitors polls for accuracy
- Creates charts, data tables, graphs and reports.
- Proofreads research studies and client deliverables.
- Supports Associates and above
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Market-Research, Political Science, or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience in campaigns, communications, consulting, issue advocacy, journalism, market-research, etc.
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Is detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time.
- Bilingual a plus.
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
Deadline - Open until filled.