The Middle East Commercial Center, a new private sector coalition in the Middle East, advances projects and promotes public policy solutions to contribute to greater regional economic integration.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is filling a six month temporary staff position to provide operational and administrative support for the Middle East Commercial Center’s fast-growing programs.
- Handle operations and administrative support for range of MECC programs, including major events, meetings, and policy work of intra-regional task forces;
- Manage and execute key project elements of program;
- Draft talking points, documents, and letters;
- Coordinate follow-up and maintain databases;
- Assist with research projects and briefings;
- and develop communications materials, including digital properties.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ related work experience in the Middle East;
- Excellent writing, communications, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact professionally with members;
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines, manage projects, and multitask;
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organization;
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Web authoring;
- Advanced degree preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Staff Connect at LaurenD@staffconnect.com.