IPF is a fast-growing nonprofit dedicated to supporting active U.S. diplomatic efforts in the Middle East. Originally found in 1993, following the signing of the Oslo Accords, IPF today serves as a base of support for efforts to forge a secure and sustainable two-state solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict. IPF is both a think tank and an advocacy organization that 1) Promotes policy ideas, commentary and analysis in support of responsible U.S. diplomacy and 2) Educates and mobilizes the American Jewish community in support of these policies. In so doing, IPF is committed to promoting a respectful dialogue across the political and denominational spectrum and providing a bridge between policymakers and the American Jewish community.
Israel Policy Forum (IPF) is seeking a program associate to work closely with the Executive Director, staff, and Board of Directors in support of the organization’s rapidly growing advocacy initiatives, educational programs, and policy products.
Roles and Responsibilities
IPF is seeking a program associate to work with all aspects of the organization:
- Programming fund-raising
- Writing and editing
- Policy research
- Office administration
Eligibility and Requirements
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A strong and demonstrated understanding of the Mideast conflict, U.S. Mideast policy and advocacy across the American Jewish communal landscape
- Experience and readiness to fundraise
- Solid organizational and management skills
- An overall “can-do” attitude to provide support to all aspects of the organization’s growth.
- A BA/BS is required
- At least one year of experience working with political, communal, media, and/or public policy institutions is desired.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org.