PR and Public Affairs Trainee
MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.
The Brussels office has a track record of successful strategic advice cases in PR and the whole spectrum of European public affairs.
We have an open position for a traineeship of a 3 to 6 months period.
The trainee will support the MSLGROUP team's daily activities on a broad range of projects with main focus on PR and communication. The trainee should have strong strategic awareness and good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and French. The command of a third additional language will be highly appreciated.
Therefore, we are looking at people with:
- Work or internship experiences from media, PR and communication;
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch, good knowledge of French and English;
- Familiarity with the Belgian media landscape;
- Intellectual capacity – analytical and creative;
- Inspiring confidence and trust;
- Flexible and service-minded;
- Knowledge of the digital and social network landscape;
- Motivation to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Internship experience from at least one EU institution or good understanding of the EU decision making process will be an asset.
We will start interviewing continuously and hope to receive your application as soon as possible, but no later than 30 March 2014.