We are Devex, a driving force in global development on a mission to connect people, information and ideas to make a $200-billion industry more productive. Through Devex.com, we offer business information and recruiting services to our 500,000-member community including CARE, Microsoft, World Bank UNDP, ADB, and other leading firms, donor agencies, NGOs and development professionals worldwide.
Interested in joining for the world’s leading media social enterprise specializing in international development? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with the top foundations, companies NGOs and aid agencies to help bring positive change around the world? Then read on…
Devex is looking for a bright, organized, and outgoing Associate to join our Partnerships team in our Washington office. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who:
- Already has partnership/account management experience and wants a job where they can use it to advance global development
- Wants to be a part of a global team working directly with the world’s largest community of development agencies, organizations, and professionals
- Is ready to shine as part of a young and exciting social enterprise.
You don’t have to know everything about international development – think names like the World Bank, United Nations, EuropeAid, and The Gates Foundation – but a passion to learn is an absolute must.
Devex offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as creative spaces, snack-filled fridges and all the espresso you can drink. If you’d like to join this progressive group of global development game changers, we welcome your application.
Devex seeks an energetic, personable and motivated individual with organizational and account management skills to join us as Partnerships Associate in our Washington, DC office. This individual will support the management of partnerships, campaigns and other projects with leading organizations working in international development.
Over the past year alone, Devex established exciting partnerships with some of the most prominent organizations in international development like DFID, USAID, Rockefeller Foundation, Catholic Relief Services, McKinsey, IBM, Thomson Reuters, United Nations Foundation and others. These activities range from communications campaigns, to ground-breaking events, to industry surveys, and more. The partnerships team is a one-year old start-up within Devex, but it manages a rapidly growing share of the Devex portfolio and allows excellent opportunities for growth.
- Account management for Devex relationships with leading global development organizations
- Work with Devex partners and clients to conceptualize partnerships and their components
- Drive implementation of all partnership components, including web, social media and events
- Track and report on success metrics, including audience reach, engagement, social media participation and more
- Work across Devex teams, including Editorial, Marketing & Communications (MAC), Global Membership (GMT) and others to ensure successful implementation of partnerships
- 1-3 years account/client management experience
- Some experience in media, public affairs or similar
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media and other online communications channels
- Passion for and some knowledge of the issues surrounding foreign aid and international development
- US work authorization
- Experience at a top public affairs, communications or media agency
- Proven experience working on international development issues
How To Apply
Please apply by going to the following site: https://www.devex.com/en/jobs/359262/applications/partnerships-associate...