Atlantean is seeking an intern to support corporate administrative, operations, and business development efforts. Arrangements may be made with higher education institutions to qualify for academic credit. Hours may be negotiated and flexible, as appropriate. Application materials will be accepted through 8 February 2013, and the duration of the internship may last through May 2013 with possible extension for the summer and/or fall academic semester.
Atlantean, LLC provides global services focused on security training, intelligence capacity building, maritime protection, risk mitigation, and life support facilitation in austere environments. Atlantean was created to bring together the resources of a diverse leadership team and to leverage their combined experience in security, intelligence, diplomacy, government relations, law, and business. We employ individuals with specialized backgrounds from elite units of the U.S. military and intelligence services. Atlantean is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
Job Posting Date: January 23, 2013
Job Closing Date: February 08, 2013
· Improve and expand human resource management practices and capabilities within organization.
· Support recruiting, vetting, and candidate sourcing activities for the Operations Division.
· Input and manage database of potential candidates for current and upcoming positions.
· Construct and manage recruitment email list.
· Conduct research and data mining in support of business development initiatives.
· Assist with administrative and support duties around office as necessary.
· Bachelor’s coursework required; Master’s coursework favored with a preferred concentration in Human Resource Management or similar discipline
· Solid writing abilities
· Experience with office administration
· Knowledge of and/or familiarity with government contracting practices
· Ability to hold confidential information and maintain discretion when discussing business practices
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest to HR@atlanteanworldwide.com and put Your Name @Recruiting #Intern in the subject line of your email.