JobLink Assistant Resume Bank Manager (Volunteer)
Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization committed to fostering the next generation of foreign policy leaders. Founded in 2004 and run by a team of more than 100 dedicated volunteers, YPFP has grown from a start up to a global community of 10,000 young professionals in more than 60 countries with branches in Washington, New York, London, and Brussels.
The Assistant Manager will work with the Manager on uploading information on to the Resume Bank while also making sure content is continuously updated to the Job Board. The Assistant will also work on relations between YPFP and employers posting to the Resume Bank. There will also be other opportunities to write for the JobLink Newsletter and identify great events for the JobLink Team. The Assistant Manager will be expected to volunteer for a year and contribute at minimum five hours per week, specifically for uploading Resume Bank content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Upload YPFP member resumes to the Resume Bank.
- Work with JobLink Intern to make sure formatting on Job Board and Resume Bank are consistent among employer postings.
- Work with JobLink Newsletter Editor and Resume Bank Manager to create consistent terminology among YPFP member resumes and employers’ job openings.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Experience working on databases in professional, academic or volunteer settings
- Interest in working on resumes.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the email@example.com