International Trade Compliance Specialist
Intelsat is the leading provider of satellite services worldwide. For more than 45 years, Intelsat has been delivering information and entertainment for many of the world’s leading media and network companies, multinational corporations, Internet Service Providers and governmental agencies. Intelsat’s satellite, teleport and fiber infrastructure is unmatched in the industry, setting the standard for transmissions of video, data and voice services.
Join the leader with almost 50 years of Satellite Communications experience as a Senior International Trade Compliance Specialist with Intelsat. This is an exiciting risk mitigation role, providing trade compliance support to the company - ensuring Intelsat’s compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations in collaboration with Intelsat’s Logistics, Security, Procurement, Human Resources and Information Services groups!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as subject matter expert and provide primary support for BIS licensing and EAR compliance, OFAC compliance, denied party screening, and anti-boycott compliance analysis and reporting.
- Serve as primary lead for all Intelsat trade compliance training programs and conducting the biennial trade controls training course taken by all company staff, and other training as required (excepting TAA training).
- Ensure that trade compliance policies and procedures are consistent among and followed by all Intelsat-affiliated companies.
- Provide support on ITAR-related compliance issues.
- Audit trade compliance policies and procedures on a periodic basis to ensure that they are being followed.
- Serve as a liaison to the Logistics, Security, Procurement, Human Resources and Information Services groups within Intelsat.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and at least three years of experience in import/export trade compliance (or an equivalent combination of education and work experience).
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of EAR regulations and import/export documentation and recordkeeping.
- Prior experience providing import/export requirements training to others is considered a plus.
To apply, please visit :https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3561&company=Intelsat&username