International Trade Analyst Internship
CNS is strategic consulting firm focused on helping U.S. companies export to international markets and facilitating foreign investment in the U.S. Our export services include developing comprehensive international trade strategies to optimize entry or growth in international markets, facilitating trade transactions between cross-boarder parties, and providing clients with governmental and business relations services. Our Invest in America services include investment advisory and FDI advocacy. Though a comprehensive investment assessment, we provide tailor made investment strategies to accomplish U.S. objectives.
Do you have what it takes to work for former top-US trade officials from the current administration? Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of an international trade consulting firm. The firm represents US and foreign businesses, facilitating access to foreign and domestic markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Market Analysis: Evaluate and prioritize foreign markets to determine success probability of clients’ products.
- Competitive Analysis: Evaluate competition by other U.S. and foreign manufacturers producing products similar to clients’ products.
- Supply Chain Analysis: Evaluate available options for the transportation of clients’ products from their country of origin to their country of destination.
- Legal Analysis: Research required licenses, labeling, and registration requirements for the export/import of clients’ products.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Strong research skills
- Strong writing skills
- International travel experience
- An interest in international affairs
- Understanding of business, international trade, and global commerce
- Please send (1) cover letter, (2) resume, and (3) short writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships will last 3-4 months and applications are accepted on a rolling basis.