International Business Internship
International Business Solutions Consortium (IBSC) is a newly formed organization comprised of individuals highly experienced in a wide range of international business activities, including offshore manufacturing and sourcing, supply chain management, import/export assistance, international finance and investment, and international project development. With its unique mix of talent, IBSC is a total service provider for companies in pursuit of new global opportunities, providing strategic planning services and interdependent solutions for problems arising at the intersection of different cultures, business practices, laws and government relations in the complex international business environment. Position Desctiption Projects will address a variety of international trade, finance, and project development issues across a range of industries, with particular focus on energy and the environment and offshore manufacturing in emerging markets of Africa and Asia. This Internship is appropriate for students considering a career in international trade/business, communications, or international relations. This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit may be available. Roles and Responsibilities
- Social media development
- Substantive research
- Writing and editing
- Updating content on a website
Eligibility and Requirements
- Undergraduate or Graduate student pursuing a degree in international relations, international business, political science,computer science, or a related major.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Internet-based research.
- Excellent communication skills, including use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Interest in or experience with international trade and/or business development.
- Familiarity with website maintenance and/or design highly desirable
- Foreign language fluency desirable.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Martin Lewin via email (email@example.com) and indicate your preferred start date and availability. A short writing sample would also be appreciated.