Intern, Legatum Institute
Based in London, the Legatum Institute (LI) is an independent non-partisan public policy organisation whose research, publications, and programmes advance ideas and policies in support of free and prosperous societies around the world.
The Transitions Studies team is looking for an Intern with an interest in the challenges and possibilities of radical political and economic change.
Applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- strong research and writing skills
- drive and initiative
- an affinity for the mission and themes of the Legatum Institute
- demonstrable knowledge of the Middle East and North Africa – an interest in Libya is highly desirable
- professional-level Arabic language capacity (including writing)
- very comfortable using computers and ability to learn new programmes quickly
The placement is for a period of 12 weeks (full-time or part-time). Please state your availability in your cover letter.
This position is unpaid with a daily allowance of £15 for travel and lunch.
If short-listed, applicants should expect to come for a short interview at the Institute.
The Institute will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
How To Apply
To apply please send a CV, covering letter, a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legatum Institute abides by the principles outlined in the CIPD Internships Charter.