What do we offer?
- Internship (up to 6 months) starting immediately;
- An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals.
What should you possess?
- An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline;
- Demonstrable interest in European affairs and business issues;
- Fluency in English and a good command of French - other languages an asset;
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Very good computer literacy.
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments;
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns;
- Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools;
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events;
- Attend and report on external meetings;
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
Deadline for Applications: 24 march 2014.
Please note that ESBA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.