Foreign Affairs/International Business Intern
Capitalize is a global strategic consulting firm that specializes in business diplomacy, operations management, and advisory in post-conflict emerging markets with a prime focus on Afghanistan and the Central Asian region. Led by Ambassador Said Jawad and supported by an international team of professionals across a diversity of industries and government sectors, Capitalize provides innovative solutions for complex security, investment, and development ventures.
The Foreign Affairs/International Business Intern has a unique position toenhance efficiency in an international entrepreneurial environment and gainexposure to a wide spectrum of political, security and social issues. The Intern shall possess the energy and commitment to multi-task and passion to nurture and excel with a fast growing company. Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting memoranda, talking points, reports and editing documents, and manage correspondence and mail;
- Monitor the company website and the CEO’s personal website;
- Assist with marketing and social media outreach strategies and initiatives;
- Researching specific business opportunities and current events;
- Organize and maintain records and files
- Motivation and energy to multi-task and devotion to nurture and excel with a fast growing company.
- Commitment to maintaining diplomatic protocol, discretion and professionalism
- Rising undergraduate Senior or current Masters’ student.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of issues related to the Middle East and Central Asia.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and basic accounting.
How to Apply
Please e-mail a one page cover letter, one page résum and one writing sample – limit two pages to: email@example.com
Accepting applications on a rolling basis.