As a member of a dedicated Common Service Delivery Point (CSDP) team serving client missions in Europe and Africa, and under the general supervision of the Deputy Financial Management Officer, the Accounts Payable Assistant:
- inputs financial transactions in DFATD’s Financial Management System (SAP);
- provides accounting and financial services to the CSDP and its client missions;
- organizes proper recording of accounting and financial information and supporting documentation as per needs of the CSDP;
- ensures correct allocation of expenditures and their recording to the financial management system by budget holders;
- provides rules and interpretations to ensure eligibility and appropriateness of expenditures and their proper allocation and documentation;
- ensures smooth running of the financial operations in line with the Service Level Agreements with each client mission;
- performs other duties related to the CSDP activities.
Job descriptions and selection criteria can be found on www.wfca-tpce.com.
Deadline for application: 20 April 2014 (midnight Brussels time).