Finance Officer, Young Professionals in Foreign Policy, London
YPFP London is recruiting a Finance Officer to safeguard and manage the financial assets and position of YPFP London. Reporting directly to the Executive Director and Chief of Staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of YPFP’s finances including accurate maintenance of financial records and assisting with the reviewing and setting of annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have high levels of numeracy and literacy, preferably with an official accountancy qualification and/or relevant work experience in an accounts office.
Duration: minimum of one year
Asks & Attributes:
- Live, work or study in London
- Able to commit 5 hours per week (excluding attendance at events and staff meetings)
- Excellent levels of numeracy and literacy
- A background in finance and/or accounting
- Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Experience in a professional environment is ideal, but not mandatory
Details of how to apply
Closing date for all applications: Friday 5th April
Interview/start dates: successful candidates will be invited to an interview day in April.
How to apply: Please email James Coady, YPFP London Chief of Staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter indicating your suitability for the role.
Please note we are unable to offer individual feedback on applications. All applications will be acknowledged.