VMD Systems Integrators (VMD) is a technology services company focused on simplifying complex problems for both government agencies and private organizations. VMD excels at providing services in business engineering, information technology, and program management.
Job Description: The Executive Assistant provides support to the Joint Staff Director for Joint Force Development (J7), a three-star military officer, at the Pentagon.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop databases, maintain calendars and coordinate meetings, facilities, equipment, etc.
· Prepare agendas and minutes of meetings and conferences.
· Prepare correspondence and documents for signature.
· Provide clerical support including assistance with reports, memoranda, briefings and technical presentations.
· Maintain files, logs, action items, and correspondence to facilitate program planning, records monitoring and status reporting.
· Manage taskers.
· Support events and functions.
· Manage and control all office supplies and expendables.
· Prepare travel authorizations and travel vouchers in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
· Work to increase office productivity by analyzing procedures, processes and directives, and where necessary, suggesting alternatives.
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Outgoing personality, multi-tasker, smart, driven, etc.
· Ability to start within the next month
· Military or DoD civilian experience a plus, but not required
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email Dan Katz, email@example.com.