With The Rendon Group, our clients benefit from the sophistication of our relationships, products, and trusted expertise from 30 years of experience working on complex global communications challenges in over 98 countries. TRG clients depend on our cultural acumen and geopolitical savvy in a wide array of cultural and political environments from the austere to the modern. We work end-to-end campaigns for our customers and are equipped to achieve every strategic effect possible. We have planned and executed complex, global, multi-channel campaigns for dozens of clients. Our body of experiential knowledge is based on three decades of executing communications programs, informed by research into new innovations at the edge of the influence spectrum.
The Scheduler reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for managing schedules and other logistical matters.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calendar management including internal and external meetings;
- All travel arrangements including airfare, hotels, rental car and car service reservations;
- Collection of CEO cash and credit card invoices. Responsible for expense reporting;
- Ability to work remotely some nights and weekends as CEO has extensive travel schedule;
- Ability to prioritize tasks as to urgency and detail is key for support of senior level managers;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) will be necessary for daily communication and correspondence with people at senior levels of the government and military;
- Must be able to multitask and handle simultaneous requests from CEO and senior program managers; and,
- Situational awareness of current events
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook on both PC and Mac operating systems.
- Must have ability to conduct research using databases (Lexis Nexis, JSTOR, Factiva).
- Bachelors Degree, one-two years of office experience.
- Capitol Hill experience and/or experience working in support of high-level officials desired.
Interested applicants should at: https://recruit.zoho.com/ats/EmbedIndResult.hr?jodigest=8.HYu1ZaahNpgbnivOfp68mCDaHY*7MLD63z59dKH.efUcOpatIFzgzhtTqHVkkr&bgrndcolor=#CCCCCC&font=Verdana&headercolor=#000000&embedsource=Embed