Corporate Affairs Manager, Young Professionals in Foreign Policy, London
YPFP London is recruiting a Corporate Affairs Manager to lead its corporate communications activity in support of its long-term strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of corporate communications and a proven track record of building stakeholder relations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Corporate Affairs Officers and protecting and promoting YPFP London’s corporate brand. This includes advising senior staff on corporate issues, and building relationships with government, charities, NGOs, think-tanks, and private sector organisations.
Duration: minimum of one year
Asks & Attributes:
- Live, work or study in London
- Able to commit 5 hours per week (excluding attendance at events and staff meetings)
- Experience of corporate communications
- Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-spoken and able to represent YPFP at all levels
- Experience in a professional environment is ideal, but not mandatory
Details of how to apply
Closing date for all applications: Friday 5th April
Interview/start dates: successful candidates will be invited to an interview day in April.
How to apply: Please email James Coady, YPFP London Chief of Staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter indicating your suitability for the role.
Please note we are unable to offer individual feedback on applications. All applications will be acknowledged.