Consultant – European Projects (EPRO)
ICF GHK joined ICF International in February 2012, further expanding ICF’s breadth of services, offerings, and expertise across Europe and Asia with more than 50 offices worldwide. ICF GHK is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the United Kingdom, Europe and globally. With a group head office in London and an extensive network of retained sub-consultants, our services cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle across a wide range of policy areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our EPRO team, working from offices in Brussels, London and Warsaw. The team provides research, evaluation, impact assessment and technical assistance services to many Directorates-General of the European Commission and European agencies. The team has in-depth expertise in EU policies that range from migration to the environment, employment to innovation, and justice to innovation.
We are expanding our services in this broad policy area and to support this growth we are looking for a Consultant. As a Consultant you will contribute to the development and delivery of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services to our clients. You will be working on multiple projects and interact with all levels of staff, working on research and evaluation projects.
- Undertake primary and secondary research tasks, using a variety of research and evaluation methods.
- Create written documents that convey key analytic findings for inclusion in proposals and project reports.
- Prepare and present persuasive presentations for internal senior staff and clients.
- Coordinate project team activities and delegate work when appropriate.
- Provide direction to junior staff on research tasks and document preparation.
- Work with clients as assigned.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines.
- Between 3 - 6 years of professional experience.
- Strong methodological (qualitative and quantitative) and analytical skills and familiarity with their application.
- Exceptional research and writing skills, including data analysis and creating solutions.
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting key concepts to clients (both internal and external).
- Strong organisational and self-motivation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Outstanding customer service orientation and level of professionalism.
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries.
- Sound research and business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to self-organise, prioritise and conduct research on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills in English, additional European languages an advantage.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as clients and sub-contractors.
- Willing to travel within Europe as required.
- Ability to build knowledge of the business and apply an understanding of ICF GHK’s markets and capabilities to own day-to-day responsibilities.