Associate, Operations (London)
Eurasia Group is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Eurasia Group is seeking a highly-motivated operations professional to work in an administrative capacity involving interaction with divisions across the organization. This position will be based in our London office and is available immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Front desk coverage - answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors to the office; serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors and deliveries.
- Physical Space Management - act as the liaison with the landlord and external vendors providing services for the office space; fire, health and safety rules; handle any office maintenance issues as they arise.
- Carry out general administrative duties for the office - office, kitchen and food supply ordering and inventory management; compilation of press kits and preparation of presentations for staff; coordinate overnight/express delivery services; car/taxi service for the London staff and visitors, coordinate and manage conference rooms for meetings and seating logistics for visiting staff and insure the office environment is neat and orderly.
- Liaise with the finance department on submitting copies of vendor invoices requiring payment; maintain filing system for copies of all UK vendor records to be housed in the UK offices. Serve as the timekeeping/accounting system UK contact. Handle payment of checks into the London bank account, hold the office credit card and be accountable for any payments made on the card.
- Recruitment and Human Resources support - work with US-based HR team to support UK recruitment including scheduling interviews, applicant communication, serving as the local liaison for universities to post opportunities and scheduling speaking events/meetings. Serve as contact point for orientation of new employees, including submission of paperwork and review of work authorization. Serve as the point person for the firm's visa sponsorship license and benefits programs.
- Research administrative tasks - as necessary carry out retail and consumer market monitoring for corporate business development department.
- Business Development Travel Coordinator - serve as the liaison with business development and traveling analysts during research trips and BD roadshow planning.
- Media support - as necessary, coordinate and work with Director of Communications on handling any media requests for London-based analysts.
- Coordinate with US-based IT department to provide support including ensuring the functioning of all systems in London offices; coordinate visits from services engineers and communication between them and IT department.
Eligibility and Requirements
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter through Eurasia Group's website at: http://www.eurasiagroup.net/careers/view/associate_operations_london