Associate, Corporate Advisory Services (London)
Eurasia Group is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Eurasia Group is seeking an associate in its Corporate Advisory Services practice. The position will be based in London and will offer opportunities to contribute to Eurasia Group's growing energy and natural resources presence in Europe. Candidates must possess interest in and applied knowledge of global energy markets and must demonstrate both exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in response to client demands.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Presales: identifying leads, developing contacts, setting meetings
- Client management: scheduling client meetings and calls and organizing client workshops and other related events
- Business administration: managing business relationships to better service existing clients; directing contract renewal process; assisting in the successful completion of projects and other client engagements.
- Research: monitor and assess trends in energy and environmental policy; identify major signpost dates for energy policymaking
- Data analysis: track and graph commodities prices (oil, gas, power, carbon); and analyze investment trends in the energy sector
Eligibility and Requirements
- Work experience in the energy sector or a professional services firm
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant subject area (e.g., political science, economics, international relations, or business administration)
- outstanding written and oral communication and the ability to work well within a team
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- English fluency is essential, and additional European language(s) are preferred (e.g., German, French, Spanish, Italian).
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please visit the Eurasia Group website at: http://www.eurasiagroup.net/careers/view/associate_corporate_advisory_services_london