Success in the federal market isn’t what it used to be. Over the last 10 years, we’ve all witnessed an extraordinary amount of business opportunities. Those days are over. Now is the time that will separate the businesses with real value and real smarts from those that “got lucky.” Succeeding – not just surviving – will be achieved through well-developed strategies, thoughtful and thorough market research and analysis, effective competitive intelligence, creative communications, and, above all, a laser-like focus on what you do best and how that meets the needs of your customers. Whether your firm is new to the federal market or aiming to capitalize on earlier achievements, finely tuned strategies, competitive intelligence and marketing communications is now more important than ever. This is what FedSavvy Strategies is all about, empowering your success.
This position will be responsible for supporting market research projects, ad hoc research projects and requests, support client focused strategic planning, competitive intelligence requirements, FedSavvy Strategies service development. Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing marketing research
- Competitive analysis
- Business strategy for both externally driven client projects and internal needs
- Preferred work location is Rockville, MD or Bethesda, MD.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Understanding the general organization of the U.S. Government
- Know research techniques using open source information and resources
- Skilled market research (Market Segmentation, Market sizing, Target Customers, Industry leaders/influencers)
- Knowledge of competitive analysis (SWOT, Key accounts, Strengths in each of our target industries how we differentiate, summary of offerings by competitor, estimation of competitor pricing, detailed reviews for each competitor)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Demonstrated research skills and experience
To apply, send cover letter and CV to Brian Lindholm (firstname.lastname@example.org)