Assistant to the Executive Director and Events Administrator
The IISS-US, the US office of the International Institute for Strategic Studies, seeks an Assistant to the Executive Director and Events Administrator.
Job Posting Date: January 08, 2013
Job Closing Date: January 23, 2013
The Assistant and Events Administrator will:
- Assist the Executive Director on a full range of responsibilities, including travel arrangements, financial administration, meetings and executive communications
- Manage IISS-US programs and events, including IISS-US Roundtable Discussions, Ambassadors’ Forums, Policymakers Series, Adelphi Book Launches and other events
- Provide research assistance to the Executive Director
- Assist the Executive Director and Managing Director on membership and outreach activities
- Provide assistance with the management and administration of the IISS-US
- Assist other members of staff with travel and meeting arrangements
Applicant must have at minimum a Bachelor’s degree. Some background in international relations and the Middle East is preferred, but not required. The applicant should have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references with contact information to Mr. Randy Bell at email@example.com. The deadline for application is Friday 25 January 2013.