The Asia Group, LLC (“TAG”), founded in 2013, is a strategy and capital advisory group to corporations and organizations with business interests in the trans-Pacific region. We help clients identify, integrate and advance new business opportunities, and work with existing businesses to navigate the complexities of both established and emerging markets in Asia. We represent a diverse client base in the public, private, and non-profit sectors, from leading Fortune 100 multi-national corporations to cutting-edge early-stage companies, and from large financial institutions to private family trusts. These global engagements cut across a broad range of industries and directly address pressing business challenges facing our clients.
The Asia Group, LLC is looking for two spring intern analysts based in our Washington, D.C. office. Led by Dr. Kurt Campbell, Nirav Patel and Jing Vivatrat, The Asia Group is a strategic and capital advisory group servicing a broad and diverse range of clients and businesses in the United States and Asia. Ideal candidate will either have a master’s degree or currently enrolled in a graduate school with a focus on business, quantitative economics, public policy, and the Asia-Pacific region. Analysts will assist in the firm’s client engagement to identify, integrate and advance new business opportunities in Asia. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as selection will be on a rolling basis and highly competitive. Compensation is highly competitive and based on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze political, economic and security dynamics in Asia
- Draft memos and reports for clients on specific regulations, legislation, or policies
- Assist in developing investment and management strategies for clients
- Assist in website content management
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must have outstanding research and writing skills
- Coursework and job experience in business, economics, international relations, and Asia-Pacific region
- Graduate students strongly preferred
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines
- 40 hours per week from mid-March through June 2014
Please email a cover letter, résumé, and a two-page writing sample to Jessica Lee, Senior Manager, at email@example.com by March 3, 2014. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.