Account Executive / Stagiaire in Corporate Communications & Public Affairs practices
As an Account Executive / Stagiaire in Corporate Communications & Public Affairs practices, you will work effectively as part of a team to develop and deliver innovative communications and public affairs strategies and plans for clients.
You will have the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment, dealing with international corporations and institutions which face some of the toughest global economic, social, political and sustainability challenges. This is a position which requires good communication instinct, but also interest in complex issues and topics and the ability to build and maintain relations with multiple stakeholders and audiences. Your capacity to learn and assess independently will be as important as what you have learned and achieved so far.
The position ensures that client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level through wise counsel, deep knowledge, strong relationships and carefully planned and implemented projects.
- develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship
- share information effectively with the team and maintain strong working relationships within the team
- maintain positive relations with interlocutors such as European Commission & Parliament officials, journalists, client contacts or third parties important to client activities
- develop an understanding of the basic administrative and financial functions of account handling
- attend and participate in creative brainstorms for clients, and apply creative thinking to all aspects of work
- assist in research and drafting new business proposals, as well as attending presentations
- provide monitoring, insights and research services to support your teams and your clients’ knowledge and decision-making
- think objectively about the tasks assigned to you, question them if not clear
- demonstrate an astute grasp of business and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client challenges
- develop a good knowledge of current developments and trends affecting your clients’ business
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and the EU decision-making processes;
- Knowledge of Brussels and international media landscape
- Be fluent in English (native speaker level) and at least one other language of the EU;
- Have excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment;
- Previous experience in EU public affairs and communications is an asset;
- A proven ability to deliver projects in spite of delays, changes in direction or revised budgets;
- Digital skills;
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Client-focused – someone who will go the extra mile;
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail;
This position is immediately available and a competitive package is offered. H+K is on a growth path and we are also interested in hearing from people at different levels with other experience. Get in touch.
Please send CV and covering letter to Jobs.Brussels@hkstrategies.com