JobLink's mission is to link our talented community of young professionals with opportunities within the fields of international affairs, foreign policy, and national security and to prepare our members to advance their careers by developing the professional skills necessary to compete in today's global job market. JobLink is carrying out that mission with four components: The Job Board, The Resume Bank, Career Workshops and The JobLink Newsletter. Will you be a part of the team that helps JobLink carry out this important mission for its members?
The Job Board Managers will report directly to the JobLink Director and will be responsible for several roles. During this job, you will interact with employers on a daily basis and will also have an opportunity to create content. The Job Board Managers will be expected to volunteer for a year and contribute a minimum five hours per week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Post jobs to the Job Board.
- Interact with employers to explain the effectiveness of the Job Board.
- Write career-related articles for the JobLink Newsletter.
- Assist with other JobLink initiatives and offer new ideas!
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Willingness to learn a new database.
- Good communication skills.
- Need to be motivated and responsive to emails within 24 hours.
- All staff must be current, active members of YPFP.
To join the staff of YPFP DC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and resume. Please include the position title in the subject line.