The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) is a nonpartisan policy institute dedicated exclusively to promoting pluralism, defending democratic values, and fighting the ideologies that threaten democracy.
Location - Washington, DC
The Foundation for Defense of Democracies seeks to hire an Iran researcher to contribute to the organization’s Iran Project. The job includes managing research requests, performing research on a number of different topics, database tracking, providing translations, and other tasks.
- 1 year or more of policy research experience
- Research Proficiency in Farsi
- Demonstrated expertise and/or familiarity in FDD’s areas of interest
- Ability to successfully juggle simultaneous projects with different deadlines
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s a plus
How to Apply
Interested parties are encouraged to submit a cover letter, CV, unedited writing sample (no longer than 5 pages), and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Deadline - N/A