Al-Monitor.com is an online media organization that covers the Middle East. Published in 6 languages with 9 country-specific “pulses” and over two dozen regional newspapers, the site has become a go-to location for casual readers and policy-makers alike.
1850 K St. NW, Suite 1225, Washington, DC 20006
Al-Monitor is seeking a full-time intern (5 days a week, office hours 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM) to aid in editorial and office functions. Candidate will work under the Managing and Associate Editor as well as perform research and other tasks for the Congressional Correspondent and other contributors.
- Manning office phones
- Welcoming guests to office
- Managing general email account
- Keeping track of contributor records
- Assisting in managing editorial calendar
- Performing research for our journalists
- Preparing daily lineup
- Demonstrated interest/familiarity with the Middle East and current events
- Administrative experience
- Some skill in one of our languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Russian, or Turkish) preferred
How to Apply
Please send an email with subject line YPFP Internship listing to email@example.com. Please include your resume and a cover letter.
Deadline is 15 October 2014