Chair: Kevin Truitte
The YPFP Intelligence and Information Warfare Discussion Group provides an open forum for the discussion of the collection, reading, and analysis of information, and how this product fits into the broader vision of foreign policy. The discussion group will examine these topics through both historical and current events, methods, and policies. It will also seek to broaden members’ knowledge on a variety of related topics.
- Individuals need not have an academic or professional background, but must have a strong interest in the topic.
- An open mind and a desire to learn more. Diverse viewpoints and ideas encouraged!
- Must come prepared to participate in a group discussion.
- Due to the sensitivity of topics we ask that individuals maintain a level of discretion and confidentiality on the topics discussed.
- Willingness to attend meetings once a month.