YPFP is a global, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization founded in 2004 that helps energize foreign policy discussions by making diverse, cross-sector Next Generation voices more informed and influential. Headquartered in Washington, DC, YPFP has branches in New York, London, Brussels, and engages an expanding global community of over 20,000 individuals.
YPFP London – Opportunities
This is an opportunity to join the growing team of YPFP London and be part of an engaged global community of young professionals. You will have the space to develop your own ideas, learn, drive change and make a contribution to our community of more than 500 members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute events
- Brainstorm event topics, speakers, and format
- Secure speakers and event venues
- Create an event page on the YPFP website
- Coordinate with Communications and Partnerships teams on event marketing materials
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Be self-motivated, well organised and able to work efficiently and autonomously, as part of a small team
- Good knowledge of global affairs
- Required to commit to three months or more as volunteer staff
- Required to attend regular staff evening meetings
- Required time commitment of 3-5 hours per week
- Required to respond to e-mails daily
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Home internet access
- Must live in or near London
- Please note that YPFP London is a volunteer-based organisation. All staff members are non- remunerated volunteers, giving up their time alongside their own professional activity.
- Please also note that YPFP staff must be dues paying members of YPFP. You are not required to
be a YPFP member to apply, but must confirm membership to be accepted to the position.
Please send a short cover letter and CV to YPFP London’s Executive Director, Antony Underwood, at Antony.Underwood@ypfp.org