Bayer AG is a global chemical and pharmaceutical company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech materials. It is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
At Bayer, we combine a professional, cosmopolitan approach with a culture of social responsibility. This special culture has developed over many decades, helping Bayer become one of the most attractive employers in the industrial sector.
A position is open for an EU Policy Manager in the EU-Liaison Office in Brussels.
- Regular monitoring of EU developments relevant to Bayer
- Internal and external communication on policy topics
- Development of political strategies and position papers
- Coordination of internal networks and working groups
- Development and implementation of lobbying strategies
- Other general public affairs tasks.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits package in an innovative and international environment. Our teams are amongst the best in the industry. Teamwork, entrepreneurship, drive, a passion to learn and to share knowledge, respect for sustainable development and integrity are our most precious values. Our international and interdisciplinary work environment offers a range of possibilities to motivated, qualified people with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A thorough experience in European public affairs and strategic thinking
- Excellent English and other European languages; knowledge of German is an important plus
- Good organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and to work in a team.
How to apply:
Please register and apply online at www.career.bayer.be before 17 April.
Reference Code: 0000122918
Please call on 0032 2 535 66 99