EU Policy Internship at EuRIC AISBL
EuRIC is offering a six month paid internship with a possibility for a longer term contract.
The European Recycling Industries Confederation (EuRIC) AISBL is a newly constituted Brussels-based association, gathering national associations present in 17 EU and EFTA countries, which represent the interests at EU level of companies collecting, processing, recycling and trading a variety of materials.
EuRIC is offering a six month internship opportunity with a possibility of a longer term contract.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of EU policy and regulatory developments of interest for the recycling sector
- Support EuRIC communication activities (website, social media, organisation of events)
- Attend meetings and draft minutes
- Once familiar with the various issues dealt with, assist drafting position papers
- Perform small administrative tasks (less than 25% of the time).
- Highly motivated candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to prioritise work, deal with a variety of topics with strict deadlines and progressively work independently
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Proven computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
Any additional language is an asset.
- University degree in EU affairs (economics, law or political sciences) or material sciences
- A prior experience in an EU institution would be a plus.