The European Association of Communications Agencies, a Brussels-based organisation which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is currently recruiting an EU AFFAIRS MANAGER to commence work in February 2015 (preferably).
The successful candidate will work with the Director of Public Affairs and will be required to:
- Follow and monitor developments within the European Institutions and carry out research into new developments in European policy-making
- Consult on proposed regulatory and non-regulatory measures that may affect the communications industry
- Develop advocacy strategies and instruments on key issues
- Research and elaborate EACA e-newsletters and advocacy reports
- Represent EACA in meetings, events and industry coalitions
- Maintain and expand EACA’s network of contacts amongst policy-makers and interest representatives
The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the working language of the organisation
- Be a graduate preferably in European Affairs, Law, Politics – at Masters level or equivalent
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Have an interest in the communications sector
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Be available preferably from February 2015
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by attachment to an e-mail to email@example.com by 19th December 2014.
The application must include a CV and a cover letter, both comprised in a single document which includes first and last name of the candidate in the document name.
Share this page: