Discussion Group Chair: Daniel Katz
The Defense Discussion Group’s topics run the gamut of the national security field. Specific sessions will likely touch on regional security, the defense budget, military personnel issues, military history, defense technology, the future of warfare, counterinsurgency, and other subjects with relevance to the discipline.
- Current academic or professional involvement in the defense field.
- Existing background in the field is desirable.
- Interest in and knowledge of a variety of security sub-topics.
- Willingness to attend monthly meetings.
- Applicants are considered based on qualifications with additional regard given to our diversity of perspectives and relevant professions.