Bat Blue Networks is an innovative Cloud Security-as-a-Service that leverages a unique technology to deliver uniform and consistent security for brick & mortar, cloud, SaaS, Internet of Things, and mobile assets. Bat Blue is an expansion-stage start-up with stable products and enterprise clients, experiencing 300% year-over-year growth. Our products were most recently responsible for the delivery of the 2014 FIFA Brazil World Cup Games.
Location - New York, New York
Bat Blue Networks, an expansion-stage start up, is looking for a cyber intelligence analyst to lead the company's cyber threat intelligence division, writing blog posts, articles, op-eds, creating podcasts, and leading the creative direction of the department, and more for investors, clients, and media on international cyber issues.
This role calls for excellent writers, thinkers, and doers with an interest in cybersecurity, hacking, and technology, with particular focus on their geopolitical implications. This role is perfect for individuals with a policy and/or journalism background who want to learn more about cybersecurity from a technological and business perspective. This is a high-growth role with potential to take it in a number of directions.
- 2+ years work experience in policy, research, journalism, technology, or related area
- Understanding of and interest in geopolitical aspects of cybersecurity, Internet policy, and cyber warfare
- Coursework or relevant work experience in cybersecurity
- Relevant foreign languages (Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Farsi) a plus
- Experience with marketing or public relations a plus
How to Apply
Please send a resume and writing sample (cover letter optional) to email@example.com, with the subject line "Application for Cyber Intelligence Analyst."
Deadline - Open Until Filled